Images maps and plans
Permanent URI for this collection
For information on Images maps and plans content please contact Peter Duncan via email : email@example.com
Now showing 1 - 5 of 42
- ItemBacon's new large-scale map of South Africa showing all the latest discoveries, new boundaries, railways, roads, etc.(Bacon, 1890) Bacon's Geographical Establishment.Map of Southern Africa, south of the Zambesi River. Issued after the incorporation of the British South Africa Company but before Zimbabwe came to be called Rhodesia.
- ItemEx libris: Nadine Gordimer(1965) Kentridge, William, 1955-; Gordimer, Nadine, 1923-2014Commissioned from William Kentridge by Nadine Gordimer (1965?). Item can be found in Patrick White. The Cockatoos. London : Jonathan Cape, 1974. EARLY PR 9619.3 WHI. She appears to have stopped using the bookplates around 2000.
- ItemKroonstad(Publisher not identified, 1903)Topographic map of the Free State from below Kroonstad to the Vaal River. Sheet from a set of maps of the Free State (Orange River Colony) produced between 1901 and 1910
- ItemPlan of the District of Waterberg in the Mining District of Pietersburg.(Government Printing Works, 1906-10-05) Luckin, Frank H., cartographer; Stuart, Duncan, cartographer; Transvaal. Registrar of Mining RightsMap showing farms, government ground, alienated & open for disposal under the Settlers & Crown Land Disposal Ordinances, etc. Compiled in the Office of the Registrar of Mining Rights, Johannesburg, from available material ; Frank H. Luckin, Chief Draughtsman ; Duncan Stuart, Registrar of Mining Rights ; Oct. 5th 1906.
- ItemPlan of the District of Zoutpansberg in the Mining District of Pietersburg(Government Printing Works, 1907-05-31) Transvaal. Registrar of Mining Rights; Stuart, Duncan, cartographer; Luckin, Frank H., cartographerMap shows government ground occupation farms, etc. Compiled in the Office of the Registrar of Mining Rights, Johannesburg, from available material ; Frank H. Luckin, Chief Draughtsman ; Duncan Stuart, Registrar of Mining Rights ; Sept. 1st 1905, revised May 31st 1907